What A Difference A Year Makes, Thank You For Your Love And Support
It’s probably a late Happy New Year but yes Happy New Year! Yes I just woke up from NYE hangover. 🙂
A few days ago I got a recap of my website performance last year and it wasn’t shabby! I have only started to blog in April 2013. Here are some interesting tidbits:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 370,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 16 days for that many people to see it.
In 2013, there were 37 new posts, not bad for the first year!
The busiest day of the year was June 10th with 23,400 views. The most popular post that day was Should I Text Him – Read This Before You Shoot Another Text!
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Should I Text Him – Read This Before You Shoot Another Text! 103 COMMENTS May 2013
- 2 He Says He Wants To Take It Slow, Is That A Cop-Out For Wanting To Sleep Around? 7 COMMENTS June 2013
- 3 How To Be Feminine When Your Masculine Energy Gets You Everything In Life…Except Men! 5 COMMENTS August 2013
- 4 What Is Feminine Energy And How You Can Attract Masculine Alpha Men With It 55 COMMENTS August 2013
- 5 Why Men Pull Away – Or Do They, Really? Maybe They’re Just Busy 5 COMMENTS July 2013
How did they find you?
Some visitors came searching, mostly for katarina phang, feminine energy, should i text him, he says he wants to take it slow, and he wants to take it slow.