The High Value Woman and Breakups
Breakups are savages. Regardless of if you are on the receiving end or the inflicting end, it can be brutal.
We become dominated by our emotions and can feel out of control. Hold on. These emotions that you are feeling won’t last forever and most of our constant thoughts around the subject are untrue and not grounded in what actually is.
Note the word “UP” at the end of breakup. Eventually, you will get back up.
When you know your value, breakups are still hard, but navigation is a bit easier. A high value woman knows who she is and will use this tough time for growth into further expansion of this.
The Heart Wants What it Wants
The heart wants what it wants is a phrase that we have all heard countless times. It goes well with the phrase that you can’t help who you fall in love with.
So you fell in love and now you want him. But he has exited the relationship.
You still want him and you blame it on your heart.
What you are clinging to and wanting is what was or what you think could have been. The picture you painted in your head.
Your ego may be in an uproar because your identity became that of a pair. He was a part of you. There were two and now there is just one. What was we is now just I.
The heart/soul knows that you are still whole and that you as a couple is not who you are. It was never who you are.
The heart wants love. He is no longer offering it. The ego wants him anyway. The heart knows the truth. Love is not in his form now.
A high value woman will sort through this chaos of ego and heart.
Which leads me to the next tip.
The Roller Coaster of Emotions in a Breakup
The emotions that you experience during and after a breakup are too many to count. Regret, anger, sadness, loneliness, despair, anger and on and on.
These are normal and it’s grieving the loss. Rampant emotions.
You may feel rejected, not good enough, abandoned. You may be seething in anger depending on the circumstances which all vary.
A woman that knows her value is aware of these emotions and curbs her reactions.
She does not chase after him seeking answers. She doesn’t seek revenge or attempt to cause him equal pain. She doesn’t bash him to others. She doesn’t react from a place of emotion.
There is this thing called the no contact rule and many think it’s a means to get him back but the actuality is it is a time to gain back control of yourself and emotions.
A high value woman will take that time because she understands that reactions from a place of emotion are never pretty and often petty.
She is aware that she is very capable at this moment of doing things that she will later regret.
She will call on every ounce of self control.
She will take the time to sift and sort through the emotions and self sooth or lean on those friends and family she trusts when needed.
She will not lash out (or recklessly reach out) at the source of her pain as this is futile and doesn’t serve her.
Detaching From The Source of Pain
I have watched and read about many women going through a breakup. From that place of emotion above they do some things that don’t make sense.
They have a bad day or need some help with something. Still caught up in what was or what they wish would be, they use these things as an excuse.
I remember a woman who had a pet that died and she called her now ex in hopes that he would comfort her.
I will make this short and sweet.
Do not have the expectation that comfort lies in the source of your pain.
Doesn’t even make sense.
I will repeat this.
Comfort does not lie in the source of your pain. Don’t even go there. Go anywhere to anyone but there.
A high value woman will detach from the source of pain.
High Value, Social Media and the Breakup
There was a time when this wasn’t even a thing. Didn’t even need to be brought up because it didn’t exist.
I have watched countless breakups play out on social media and it is absurd to me.
Now with everyone practically on social media, it needs to be considered.
A high value woman will not blast all about her breakup on social media. What others think is of no concern to her.
She doesn’t need to justify. She doesn’t need to bash him, she doesn’t need to post countless pictures of her having the time of her life to make him see what he is missing.
She doesn’t post all these pitiful memes of how men suck and how they can’t be trusted or how she can never love again.
Go write a country music song and get it out of your system, seriously.
Nobody really wants to hear about how you have been done wrong and if they do, they are living in a drama world.
A high value woman won’t engage in social drama and will keep her private life…. well private.
Also, stalking him on social media is only going to add to your misery. Your mind will create stories and stir up more emotions.
I have unfollowed exes or even blocked them for my own sanity, after that is, I had control of my emotions.
High Value Women and Closure
I remember vividly seeking closure from a man that had broken up with me. Sadly he agreed. If I could have a do over, that conversation would not exist.
It goes right along with the above. I was seeking closure from someone who was the source of my pain. Again, makes no sense.
What I was seeking was some sort of comfort. Some sort of explanation.
There wasn’t one. He stopped having the feelings. Why didn’t matter. He wanted to end it. There was nothing he could have said to heal my pain.
The closure came much later for me. It was a process, like the first day I realized I had went through the entire day without a thought about him.
When he wants to end it, and leave, do as Katarina says and hold the door wide open.
Respect his wishes and desires.
Remember that time where you were on the giving end of a breakup and he wouldn’t let go?
He kept wanting to talk and you just got tired of it all because you couldn’t change the fact that you didn’t want to be with him anymore. Nothing could change that.
A high value woman does not return to the source of her pain for closure, she goes within.
I will leave you with this poem I had to memorize in English class in high school. No clue why I choose that poem as I didn’t even understand it at that time.
It stuck with me over the years and brought me comfort, so maybe 40 some odd years ago, this was the reason. This post.
Funny how things work like that. You don’t know why now, but one day, rest assured, you will know why this did not work out and you will be grateful for the lesson and expansion of the experience.
“Well, I have lost you; and I lost you fairly;
In my own way, and with my full consent.
Say what you will, kings in a tumbrel rarely
Went to their deaths more proud than this one went.
Some nights of apprehension and hot weeping
I will confess; but that’s permitted me;
Day dried my eyes; I was not one for keeping
Rubbed in a cage a wing that would be free.
If I had loved you less or played you slyly
I might have held you for a summer more,
But at the cost of words I value highly,
And no such summer as the one before.
Should I outlive this anguish, and men do,
I shall have only good to say of you.” Edna St. Vincent Millay
And last but not least, if you’re a true Katarina Addict please be informed that we have 45 hours of teachings that are ready for you to lap up in the fan subscriptions with just $99/month and you can cancel anytime. You get to listen to all the previous classes including the ones that will help you a great deal if you are in the breakup situations: “How to Move On after a Breakup, And Attract Him Back in The Process If That’s What You Want“ (90 mins) and “How to Survive and Thrive After A difficult Break Up” (90 mins)!!
And attend the next one LIVE on Wednesday at 2 pm EST. Get ready with your questions and Katarina will dissect them for you.
Sign up today and stay for 3 months starting September or October and you can claim a bonus of her best-selling monthly audio classes including the super hit how to be high value and easy to lose class valued at $107. And not only that you’ll get another bonus which is the satsang also valued at $107 in the library of the fan subscriptions when you are still a member when we reach 151 members (currently we’re between #125-129).
You’ll also get access to the Bali retreat 2019 recordings till Nov 30, 2019 on top of 45 hours of previous classes so total of 58 hours of incredible content that will lift you up and ground you like no other. Only$99/month and you can cancel anytime. Remember the retreat recordings are only available till Nov 30, after 30th you will have to get it for $499 to listen to them
You’ll get smarter and wiser with every class, your EUM or any guy who finds you attractive will melt in your divine feminine presence.
Here’s list of topics of Satsang you can watch upon signing up (30 satsangs/classes and over 45 hours, yes 45 hours, remember number changes week to week PLUS 13 hours of RETREAT SESSIONS = 58 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the retreat sessions will expire on Nov 30, 2019!!!!):
1. Attachment and How It Messes Up Everything, 60 mins
2. How Emotional Abuse Happens In Relationship and How to Stop It, 90 mins
3. When To Speak Up and How To Communicate In A Way that He Can Listen to and Make Him Love You Even More, 90 mins
4. Financial Sharing in Dating and Relationship, the Ideal and Reality of it, 60 mins
5. Trusting Yourself and Your Intuition, 80 mins
6. Abandonment, Fears, Anxiety and A Journey to True Inner Healing, 80 mins
7. What Is Cheating and How Cheating Happens and how to cheat-proof your relationship, 80 mins
8. Abandonment, Fears, Anxiety and A Journey to True Inner Healing part 2 with coach Dasha, 90 mins
9. How to Cultivate Emotional Attraction with Your EUM/Guy, 90 mins
10. Goddess Interview: Chiemeri, The Power of Thoughts, 60 mins
11. How to Create Magnetic Allure Thru Sex and Sensuality with coach Dasha, 140 mins!!
12. When Is Relationship Exclusive and What to Do When You’re An Exclusive with A Guy Who Doesn’t Act Like a Boyfriend, 90 mins
13. How to Create Magnetic Allure Thru Sex and Sensuality part 2 with coach Dasha, 80 mins!!
14. Seven Moves to Charm, Entice and Captivate your Man without Leaning Forward, 140 mins!!
15. How to Move On after a Breakup, And Attract Him Back in The Process If That’s What You Want, 100 mins
16. How to Lean Back and Be High Value Even When You Feel He’s Friend Zoning You, 60 mins
17. How to Create and Build Solid Trust in a Relationship with Coach Dasha, 90 mins
18. Will Leaning Back Work Now After Leaning Forward for 10 Years?, 90 mins
19. How to Merge Two Families and Handle Conflicts with His Kids, 90 mins
20. How to Forget and Forgive After He Cheated On You or Should You, 90 mins
21. How to Survive and Thrive After A difficult Break Up with Coach Dasha, 90 mins
22. Why Anxiety is An Attraction Killer that Causes Him to Become “Emotionally Unavailable” and How to Self-Sooth When You’re Anxious, 90 mins
23. How to Handle Your Triggers and Not to Walk On Eggshells with Your Guy/Partner, 90 mins
24. How to Successfully Navigate Conflict and Highly Charged Situations with Coach Dasha, 80 mins
25. How and Why Your Sob Stories Make Your Relationship So Rocky, 90 min
27. How to Deepen and Inspire Emotional Intimacy, 70 mins
28. Why Relationship Issues Are the Reflection of Your Issues with Yourself, 70 mins
29. Can I still Save My Marriage/Relationship When My Partner Doubts Me?, 60 mins
30. How To Melt Any Man’s Heart, 80 mins
Again, only $99/month and you can cancel anytime. No down payment of $2,000 and $500/month some vanity/newbies coaches with no credentials twist your arm to pay. It’s like therapy with a Buddha for less than $10/hour. There is simply NO EQUIVALENCE out there in terms of QUALITY, RESULTS and AFFORDABILITY. It’s so DIRT CHEAP, ladies….seriously sign up!!
Do you want to learn more of this sacred knowledge that will bring you more understanding of men, love, relationship and in the process more peace of mind? There are a few options you can do (pick two or all of them):
2. Add yourself to one of my fabulous FB support groups: Katarina Phang’s High Value Goddess Community. My groups aren’t moderated and it’s what sets them apart, believe it or not! Transformation happens gradually or fast (depending on where you are in your journey) because you are forced to see your own reflection in every member that stirs a strong emotional reaction in you. The groups make you AWARE and AWAKE, that’s the entire purpose of my teachings. It can’t be done when you are being coddled in a fake environment of safety (you don’t get that in the real world out there either but you will learn to cope as a healthy and well-adjusted adult). Any wonder I’m the one coach with the most results out there? It’s thanks to this, among other things.
4. Subscribe to this blog on the upper right hand corner of this page.
5. Follow me on FB and like my page, so you will know when I have FREE classes with juicy content and teachings on FB live videos. I give away so much free content because I know the impact I have on humanity as a whole.
6. Subscribe to my youtube channel. I’ll eventually add all my free classes/videos there.
7. Sign up for my magnificent Feminine Magnetism Group Coaching consisting of 27 weeks (approximately 54 hours of learning), particularly Module 1 Journey Inward and Module 5 Salvation Through Relationship. You will accelerate your growth with this one-of-kind profound program not being offered anywhere else. Begin the journey toward equanimity and self-acceptance.
8. Come to my celestial home for the upcoming retreat. We’ll have at least twice a year/retreats. If you like to listen to my speeches, you’ll be even more blown-away to sit with me in my living room (the Zen room) overlooking the celestial infinity pool in an intimate setting while I’m delivering my teachings. You’ll come home with a new more empowered perspective on love, men, relationship and life in general. I can shift you energetically like no other and usher you to the gate of a new dimension of reality.
Please share this article if it resonates with you.