My Boyfriend Does Not Make Me Feel Special
Special is defined as better, greater or different that what is usual. It is something that many women seem to crave in a relationship.
They become so focused on it that they will find evidence that supports that they are not special to their boyfriend or significant other.
Evidence such as:
- His attention to others on social media
- Him confiding feelings to others and not you
- His friendships with other women or even men
- His spare time being spent with a friend and not you
- His admiration for another
The list goes on and on.
Your need to feel special is a root in your neurosis. It is from the ego.
Cultural conditioning doesn’t help this matter of your need to feel special. Think of all the extravagant engagement videos that fall in your path on social media. Man gets woman on a mountain top, has a choir, dancers, all friends and family as witness and a huge diamond to propose marriage.
I know a woman who had a simple proposal at a nice restaurant. She was so distraught over the simpleness of it and felt hurt that her boyfriend did not make it special.
She was comparing it to what seems to be societies norm. Comparison as they say is the thief of joy and the need to feel special is all about comparison.
Talk about pressure on men, whoa!
The movies, commercials and every one blasting their perfect relationships on social media cements our beliefs of specialness.
The Need For Specialness is a Limiting Belief
This need to feel more special than others is one of the biggest and damaging blocks to love.
To desire to be treated special comes from an exaggerated belief of one’s own specialness. The flip side of this belief always lies the belief that you are insignificant, not enough. For if you felt you were enough, you would not need the external validation to prove (to yourself and often others) that you are special.
Let that sink in for you can’t have the need to feel special without the belief that you are not enough. One does not exist without the other.
Love is Limitless
When your boyfriend gives his attention or time to other people or things, many feel that it is taking something away from them.
Please note here that I am not talking about cheating, downright disrespect, bad behavior or still in love with an ex.
This week alone I have read countless posts in Katarina’s Facebook group of women getting bent out of shape when their boyfriend gives attention to other people or things.
Love is unlimited, meaning there isn’t a particular measurement of how much love and appreciation the heart can hold.
There is more than enough to go around.
Surely you yourself have friends and family where the love fills your heart. Do you love your boyfriend any less? Do you have less to give because it’s all used up on your boyfriend?
We as humans crave connection. When that connection becomes singularly focused on one person, not only do we risk entering into an unhealthy codependent pattern, but we deprive others of our gifts.
Admiration for Another Isn’t Disrespect
Have you ever caught your boyfriend looking at another woman? I am sure you have because men (and women) all look.
Many enter into a relationship with a man and when he gives attention to or looks at other women, they perceive this as disrespect.
A boyfriend of mine once told one of my good friends that she had a nice ass. I was right there.
I did not feel disrespected. She does have a nice ass. I love her. So what my ass is a bit flat? His appreciation of her ass took nothing away from me. I had no need for him to tell me that my ass was nice too.
I was secure in his respect for me and his appreciation of her ass did not diminish that already present respect in our relationship.
This sounds really simple, yet when you are secure in who you are, these things become trivial. Your need to compare yourself to others dissipates. You no longer need his validation that you are special in spite of your flat ass.
Your need to feel special is the separation from self and who you really are.
And last but not least, if you’re a true Katarina Addict please be informed that we have 46 hours of teachings that are ready for you to lap up in the fan subscriptions with just $99/month and you can cancel anytime. You get to listen to all the previous classes including the ones that will help you a great deal if you are in the breakup situations: “How to Move On after a Breakup, And Attract Him Back in The Process If That’s What You Want“ (90 mins) and “How to Survive and Thrive After A difficult Break Up” (90 mins)!!
And attend the next one LIVE on Wednesday at 2 pm EST. Get ready with your questions and Katarina will dissect them for you.
Sign up today and stay for 3 months starting September or October and you can claim a bonus of her best-selling monthly audio classes including the super hit how to be high value and easy to lose class valued at $107. And not only that you’ll get another bonus which is the satsang also valued at $107 in the library of the fan subscriptions when you are still a member when we reach 151 members (currently we’re between #137-138).
You’ll also get access to the Bali retreat 2019 recordings till Nov 30, 2019 on top of 46 hours of previous classes so total of 59 hours of incredible content that will lift you up and ground you like no other. Only$99/month and you can cancel anytime. Remember the retreat recordings are only available till Nov 30, after 30th you will have to get it for $499 to listen to them
You’ll get smarter and wiser with every class, your EUM or any guy who finds you attractive will melt in your divine feminine presence.
Here’s list of topics of Satsang you can watch upon signing up (31 satsangs/classes and over 46 hours, yes 46 hours, remember number changes week to week PLUS 13 hours of RETREAT SESSIONS = 59 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the retreat sessions will expire on Nov 30, 2019!!!!):
1. Attachment and How It Messes Up Everything, 60 mins
2. How Emotional Abuse Happens In Relationship and How to Stop It, 90 mins
3. When To Speak Up and How To Communicate In A Way that He Can Listen to and Make Him Love You Even More, 90 mins
4. Financial Sharing in Dating and Relationship, the Ideal and Reality of it, 60 mins
5. Trusting Yourself and Your Intuition, 80 mins
6. Abandonment, Fears, Anxiety and A Journey to True Inner Healing, 80 mins
7. What Is Cheating and How Cheating Happens and how to cheat-proof your relationship, 80 mins
8. Abandonment, Fears, Anxiety and A Journey to True Inner Healing part 2 with coach Dasha, 90 mins
9. How to Cultivate Emotional Attraction with Your EUM/Guy, 90 mins
10. Goddess Interview: Chiemeri, The Power of Thoughts, 60 mins
11. How to Create Magnetic Allure Thru Sex and Sensuality with coach Dasha, 140 mins!!
12. When Is Relationship Exclusive and What to Do When You’re An Exclusive with A Guy Who Doesn’t Act Like a Boyfriend, 90 mins
13. How to Create Magnetic Allure Thru Sex and Sensuality part 2 with coach Dasha, 80 mins!!
14. Seven Moves to Charm, Entice and Captivate your Man without Leaning Forward, 140 mins!!
15. How to Move On after a Breakup, And Attract Him Back in The Process If That’s What You Want, 100 mins
16. How to Lean Back and Be High Value Even When You Feel He’s Friend Zoning You, 60 mins
17. How to Create and Build Solid Trust in a Relationship with Coach Dasha, 90 mins
18. Will Leaning Back Work Now After Leaning Forward for 10 Years?, 90 mins
19. How to Merge Two Families and Handle Conflicts with His Kids, 90 mins
20. How to Forget and Forgive After He Cheated On You or Should You, 90 mins
21. How to Survive and Thrive After A difficult Break Up with Coach Dasha, 90 mins
22. Why Anxiety is An Attraction Killer that Causes Him to Become “Emotionally Unavailable” and How to Self-Sooth When You’re Anxious, 90 mins
23. How to Handle Your Triggers and Not to Walk On Eggshells with Your Guy/Partner, 90 mins
24. How to Successfully Navigate Conflict and Highly Charged Situations with Coach Dasha, 80 mins
25. How and Why Your Sob Stories Make Your Relationship So Rocky, 90 min
27. How to Deepen and Inspire Emotional Intimacy, 70 mins
28. Why Relationship Issues Are the Reflection of Your Issues with Yourself, 70 mins
29. Can I still Save My Marriage/Relationship When My Partner Doubts Me?, 60 mins
30. How To Melt Any Man’s Heart, 80 mins
31. How Setting So Many Boundaries and Show Up A Diva Will Land You A Beta Man
Again, only $99/month and you can cancel anytime. No down payment of $2,000 and $500/month some vanity/newbies coaches with no credentials twist your arm to pay. It’s like therapy with a Buddha for less than $10/hour. There is simply NO EQUIVALENCE out there in terms of QUALITY, RESULTS and AFFORDABILITY. It’s so DIRT CHEAP, ladies….seriously sign up!!
Do you want to learn more of this sacred knowledge that will bring you more understanding of men, love, relationship and in the process more peace of mind? There are a few options you can do (pick two or all of them):
2. Add yourself to one of my fabulous FB support groups: Katarina Phang’s High Value Goddess Community. My groups aren’t moderated and it’s what sets them apart, believe it or not! Transformation happens gradually or fast (depending on where you are in your journey) because you are forced to see your own reflection in every member that stirs a strong emotional reaction in you. The groups make you AWARE and AWAKE, that’s the entire purpose of my teachings. It can’t be done when you are being coddled in a fake environment of safety (you don’t get that in the real world out there either but you will learn to cope as a healthy and well-adjusted adult). Any wonder I’m the one coach with the most results out there? It’s thanks to this, among other things.
4. Subscribe to this blog on the upper right hand corner of this page.
5. Follow me on FB and like my page, so you will know when I have FREE classes with juicy content and teachings on FB live videos. I give away so much free content because I know the impact I have on humanity as a whole.
6. Subscribe to my youtube channel. I’ll eventually add all my free classes/videos there.
7. Sign up for my magnificent Feminine Magnetism Group Coaching consisting of 27 weeks (approximately 54 hours of learning), particularly Module 1 Journey Inward and Module 5 Salvation Through Relationship. You will accelerate your growth with this one-of-kind profound program not being offered anywhere else. Begin the journey toward equanimity and self-acceptance.
8. Come to my celestial home for the upcoming retreat. We’ll have at least twice a year/retreats. If you like to listen to my speeches, you’ll be even more blown-away to sit with me in my living room (the Zen room) overlooking the celestial infinity pool in an intimate setting while I’m delivering my teachings. You’ll come home with a new more empowered perspective on love, men, relationship and life in general. I can shift you energetically like no other and usher you to the gate of a new dimension of reality.
Please share this article if it resonates with you.