How To Be A High Value Woman
How to be a high-value woman? Here are seven traits of a high value woman that will make him all mushy inside.
Some women are natural Goddesses. They just automatically know how to be a high value woman. They have this certain aura that just emanates effortlessly that intrigues any man that comes across their path. It comes from unwavering self-love and self-esteem.
And again, these women may not be stunningly beautiful. They are attractive beyond the physical. They have personality, self-confidence and charisma that make men addicted to them. They embrace their feminine charm and sexuality. They are not using their sexuality as a bargaining chip but a vehicle for bonding and self-expression.
How to be a High-Value Woman
7 Traits of a High-Value Woman
1. A high-value woman is not the one who withholds sex. She is passionate (yet detached) in and out of bed. She is passionate about life and has such an aura about her that no matter what happens with her relationship with him, she will come out on top. She’s a powerful woman, yet she is soft.
She captures his imagination in bed. The world fades away when they kiss. Men connect on the most visceral level through sex. That’s the most fundamental way for them to feel intimacy and total acceptance as a man. And when a woman can show him that he has it all to make her happy and satisfied and yearn for more in the sack, he feels so great about himself. He feels safe and closer to her as a result. And he’ll think more of her when she’s not around.
2. Whatever a high-value woman does -whether being vulnerable or independent-, it comes from the place of power and self-confidence. She doesn’t bind him, instead she makes it clear that he’s free to leave anytime to pursue his happiness. She cares about his happiness as much as hers, but most of all she doesn’t need him to be happy.
This relentless self-confidence and well-roundedness is everything secure guys want in a woman. That is how he perceives “high value” and he knows it that a man will move a mountain to have a woman like that in his life. (Sign up for my Leaning Back and Cultivating Feminine Mystique Workshop to be that woman)
3. A high-value woman doesn’t play hard to get -if that means making him jump through hoops-, but rather she is easy to lose.
She doesn’t need to. She shows interest. She thinks the world of him, in fact. She makes him flattered. He feels great being with her because she looks up to him. He feels like a man and a hero to her. She can’t get enough of him and it is contagious that he has no other choice but to reciprocate.
4. A high-value women has her own life. She lives a full life. She is as happy to come see and spend time with him, as when it’s time to leave and do her own things in her own space. She enjoys her me-time and she creates beautiful things separate from her relationship to him.
5. A high value woman is wise enough to know that men, even those that she is so into, have insecurities too. Realizing that gives her the “upper hand,” hence while she thinks highly of him she doesn’t put him on a pedestal either. She has firm boundaries and respect her own needs and feelings and make them known in a non-threatening way to him. When she is obviously in love with herself without coming across as a narcissistic bitch, he’ll be the one who puts her on a pedestal. Every compliment she says about him will flatter him so much.
And she does compliment him when it’s due and it’s genuine. She builds him up. She is loyal and supportive. She has his back and doesn’t try to change him. She accepts him, warts and all.
And it’s addictive. He wants more of it. From you. Because you are special. Because you are a high-value woman whose opinion matters so much to him.
6. A high-value women feels safe and comfortable to express her deepest feelings and desire because she’s truly grounded and sensible overall. Guys are not scared by our emotions. If they’re into you, they are addicted to your emotional expressions so long they’re done in a balanced way without the drama. A touch of vulnerability and detachment works wonder to create a sense of mystery that will make him yearn more for you.
Women’s capacity to feel deeply and express it is fascinating to men. It actually draws him closer to you. It’s not something they regularly come across among their peers.
So when she expresses her feelings it doesn’t come from a place of lack or needing reassurance but rather an expression of authenticity. It isn’t done with expectations like many women do.
7. To be a high-value woman, you must remain in the present moment. She has no agenda other than enjoying whatever life throws at her at any given moment. It’s a rare quality that will make him so intrigued and think more about her when she’s not around.
A man will stick with a woman who constantly makes him feel good about himself and about being with her.
It’s a simple science.
Want to hear more? Listen to the marvelous class I conducted on “How To Be High Value And Easy To Lose And How It Can Inspire Men To Step Up” here.
Ready for this?
Investments You Can’t Miss
Now, let’s get to the bottom of this. Maybe it’s new to you but this is exciting! Do you know that a guy can be very attracted and deeply in love with you, but STILL not want to move the relationship forward? (I know, I know…I can sense a few heads nodding in zealous agreement here!).
Whether “forward” means calling you for another date to saying “I do.” His “forward” decision making process HAPPENS IN HIS GUT! You long for that ring on your finger as tons of my clients who at first struggled so much to even to get their guys to label the relationship have experienced? Find out how to inspire your man to commit: Four Components of Melting His Heart. I have produced one engagement/week since the publication of my ebook, a record pretty unheard of in the niche.
Please share this article if it resonates with you.
Want to learn more the ins and outs of inspiring the man you adore to commit to you THE MOST DEFINITE WAY? Here’s the most affordable way: by working with me face to face in a very relaxed, fun and intimate setting in my own home! And you will get some of the coaching programs I mention here as bonuses as well so you can start listening to them before coming to the weekend getaway. I promise you it’ll be one of the most worthwhile investments you’ll ever make in your life and you will leave knowing exactly how to be a high value woman. Your life will turn upside down for the better after the retreat if you practice all the skills I teach there.