He Says He’s Not Ready For A Relationship, Here’s What To Do
Are you confused when he says he’s not ready for a relationship yet won’t leave you alone? You know that he’s into you, you can feel it yet these conflicting messages really weigh heavily on your confidence and self-esteem, don’t they? And as the result you feel even more head over heels in love with him. If that’s the case you really have to read this post.
The FB video above (please like and share it) discussed this phenomenon so common among women who will eventually land on my website (after trying everything under the sun), namely dealing with a man who is not ready for a relationship, even though he’s clearly so attracted to her.
Yuki was one of them but she, unlike so many other women, quickly wised up and started a dating rotation and soon was over her EUM.
She’s now engagement #29 out of 37 that have been reported this year (mind you number changes week to week very fast).
Here’s her story: “I was introduced to this group by a good friend of mine who wanted me to see what I thought of Kat’s teachings. I was in a relationship with whom you would call an EUM for two years and thought that the relationship was great. However, something was off.
Yes, we saw each other every day. Yes, we spent all our free time together but something in me knew he wasn’t the one and over some time of reading others posts and struggles, reading over Kat’s book and lessons, I realized my relationship was really not going anywhere and so I broke off the relationship.
At that point, I was done dating duds. I decided to get on tinder just to see what was out there. I literally had no expectations whatsoever. I had matches with a few men but one particular one really caught my attention who is now my fiancé. We hit it off instantaneously.
It was difficult to meet up at first because we both had very busy work schedules so in the meantime, we texted throughout the day every day and talked on the phone in the evenings. I was honey throughout.
What is interesting was sometime in our conversation, he said, “I’m not settling.”
Course, I had no idea what he meant by that but I do now. He dated many many women before he met me. I asked him what was it about the other women that turned him off or what was the reason those relationships didn’t work out, and he said they were pushy, needy, etc… the last girlfriend pushed for a marriage so desperately that she moved from the south all the way to the NW to be closer to him which made him angry because he didn’t want that kind of relationship with her.
Then he met me and he said he knew even before meeting in person that I was the one. He has been exclusive from the very beginning and now he put a ring on it.
Ladies, do your homework. Listen to Kat’s teachings. She knows what she’s talking about. I can’t thank Kat enough.
Ladies, don’t settle. Don’t make excuses for losers, deadbeats. Don’t devalue yourself. If a man really wanted to be with you, he will make every ounce of effort to be with you. Don’t chase. Don’t make the first contact. Lean back ladies! It absolutely works!
Thank you, Kat. I don’t think this would have ever happened without your teachings and knowledge ❤️”
Since the publication of my ebook: He’s Really That Into You, He’s Just Not Ready, I’ve been known to have this uncanny ability to turn this kind situation around, one way or another. I’m now a specialist in “complicated relationships” and “non-committal men.”
The premise of the book is you can turn this around by not pressuring and pursuing. By managing your emotional investment. You keep dating him while keeping your options open till a better guy steps up or you are turned off so you can briskly walk away without any drama and heartache.
Yuki did that (she was turned off first). I did that (another man stepped up and claimed me). Either works.
One way or another you’ll come out on top.
This intermittent reenforcement creates the impression in your brain that you are so deeply in love with this man. It’s the anxiety that tricks your brain to think that! Hence bring awareness when you are under this anxiety attack. Don’t let the smoke get in your eyes. Care less, so he would care more.
Then you read it out there in the juggernaut that when a man says he’s not ready for or doesn’t want a relationship it means he’s not ready for or doesn’t want a relationship *with you.*
My track record has shown that to be FALSE.
So don’t listen to them, instead hurry dwell in my ebook. It’s going to be an investment that will change your life forever. You really need to understand the principles that work with men. There are tons of women in my group who have married or are having babies with these EUMs. Nothing is impossible in the Katarina Realm.
With my teachings you will be a high value woman that possesses the seven traits.
He’s not ready because one of these reasons:
- You’re too clingy and over eager. He doesn’t have the chance to catch himself missing you
- He’s just out of a long-term relationship and wants to take things slow or be single for a while.
- He’s not over his ex.
- He’s scared of losing his freedom so show him that you love your freedom as well.
Good luck and let me know how it works.
Please share this with the buttons below and I’d like to hear your comments as well.
You want to learn more of this sacred knowledge that will bring you more understanding of men, love, relationship and in the process more peace of mind? There are a few options you can do (pick two or all of them):
2. Add yourself to one of my fabulous FB support groups: Katarina Phang’s High Value Goddess Community. My groups aren’t moderated and it’s what sets them apart, believe it or not! Transformation happens gradually or fast (depending on where you are in your journey) because you are forced to see your own reflection in every member that stirs a strong emotional reaction in you. The groups make you AWARE and AWAKE, that’s the entire purpose of my teachings. It can’t be done when you are being coddled in a fake environment of safety (you don’t get that in the real world out there either but you will learn to cope as a healthy and well-adjusted adult). Any wonder I’m the one coach with the most results out there? It’s thanks to this, among other things.
4. Subscribe to this blog on the upper right hand corner of this page.
5. Follow me on FB and like my page, so you will know when I have FREE classes with juicy content and teachings on FB live videos. I give away so much free content because I know the impact I have on humanity as a whole.
6. Subscribe to my youtube channel. I’ll eventually add all my free classes/videos there.
7. Sign up for my magnificent Feminine Magnetism Group Coaching consisting of 27 weeks (approximately 54 hours of learning), particularly Module 1 Journey Inward and Module 5 Salvation Through Relationship. You will accelerate your growth with this one-of-kind profound program not being offered anywhere else. Begin the journey toward equanimity and self-acceptance.
8. Come to my celestial home for the upcoming retreat. We’ll have at least twice a year/retreats. If you like to listen to my speeches, you’ll be even more blown-away to sit with me in my living room (the Zen room) in an intimate setting while I’m delivering my teachings. You’ll come home with a new more empowered perspective on love, men, relationship and life in general. I can shift you energetically like no other and usher you to the gate of a new dimension of reality.
Please share this with the buttons below (and don’t forget to subscribe to this blog for more insight into the mind of men on the right side bar so you’ll get notified for each new post).
Image purchased from Deposit Photos